Friday

Free Kelley Armstrong....

That title sounds like a protest poster, hah! "FREE KELLEY ARMSTRONG!"

It's not though, it's Kelley Armstrong, for free. Well, not Kelley herself for free...obviously...but a Kelley Armstrong book for free. Free is good. Books are good. Free + book = GREAT!!

I'm a big book hound and read every single day (or night, depending on moods/circumstances). Sometimes to wind down at bedtime, sometimes in the car at school-run time but I'm guaranteed to read a chapter or three every day.

I've recently read Bitten by Kelley Armstrong and really enjoyed it. Not to everyone's taste but I liked it. Long story short - Story of the only female werewolf in the world.



Anyway, there's a lot of follow on books so I was checking out which order to read them in at Ms Armstrong's website and saw she has quite a few from that series to work through (which is fantastic), but she also has some online Novella's too so was browsing through those and found this..........

The Summoning the complete first novel in a YA trilogy.


Browse Inside this book


It's a widget to let you read one of her books from your own website. I love it! I read the first handful of chapters at the main site, before I noticed the widget, but now I can load it direct from here. Couldn't be easier.

Haven't actually tried it out yet, from here, but I shall go do that now.........


Edit: Just tried it out and it's working like a charm. The internet's a wonderful place! From the comfort of my own blog I can click a button and a whole book is there for my reading pleasure. Marvelous.

Just noticed also, it's free for a limited time so I'm going to whizz through it, just in case it's already been free for some time and I'm late to the party
....



3 comments:

  1. Kelley's books are all amazing. I hope you get the chance to enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    You didn't leave an email on your comment and yours doesn't show up on your google profile either. You won one of my contests and I need an address to send it to.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonya, I couldn't find an email addy to write you so I'm writing back to you here :) Of course, I'll enter you in the Flea Market magazine giveaway.
    DH and I hope to visit Scotland some day. My great-great-Great-grandmother was a Whiteside and her people were from Scotland.
    Mary @ Vintage Comfort

    ReplyDelete