Thursday

Little Black Dress Books (Informal) Challenge

Little Black Dress was an imprint of Headline Publishing and specialized in chick lit(ish) books. Little, cute one's. 

Some years ago I challenged myself to read all of their back catalog. Problem was, they released new books in the series faster than I could read them so I got sidetracked.
I recently came across another one of their books and went to their website to see how many hundreds of books they had by now, but they seem to have stopped publishing them :(

They used to have a website at http://www.littleblackdressbooks.com/little-black-dress-books.html but that's gone now too, sadly. There is a FB group but I don't think that's maintained either.

They were such cute books, I'm a bit sad that they are no more. I'm going to challenge myself to read them all and this time I'll do it! It's hard to find a complete list, even the website didn't keep up to date with a list of all titles but I've managed to track down 124 of them and add the missing ones to the database over there and that will be the goal at the start. If I find any more I'll add them to the total but for now....124 LBD books it is!!

I just like having them all in one place with a goal to work towards. Plus, the cover gallery for them all is a thing of beauty :)

Feel free to join the challenge and keep me company!! No start and finish date, just an informal dip in and out type challenge but I'd love to hear from you if decide to join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment