Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday - The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This Weeks Choice:
 
 THE FUTURE OF US by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler.
 
Expected Publication Date:
November 21, 2011 (US)
January 5, 2012 (UK)



Blurb taken from Goodreads:

It's 1996, and less than half of all American high school students have ever used the Internet.

Emma just got her first computer and an America Online CD-ROM.

Josh is her best friend. They power up and log on--and discover themselves on Facebook, fifteen years in the future.

Everybody wonders what their Destiny will be. Josh and Emma are about to find out.


Sounds BRILLIANT!!

I really have no idea how I heard about this book (probably through Goodreads), but it sounds like just the right book for me!

I can't wait to get my hands on this one!

What are you anxiously waiting for?

14 comments:

  1. Oh great pick! I read 13 Reasons Why and it was really good.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im about to read 13 reasons why! nopw, I haven read it! shame on me!! XDD

    great pick! Im looking forward for this one =9

    My WOW
    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished this book and I liked it a lot. I loved the premise and I think the authors pulled it off very well. Lots to think about too. Hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it. Not too much longer to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This certainly DOES sound brilliant! I have an ARC of this one that came in a pretty box - must get started on it soon! Great pick :)

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really?!!! woooooooooooooooow!!!
    OMG! You must be my soul mate or something! can I turn gay? do you mind? XDDDD hohohoh
    Im glad you dont lick fingers, or break spines lol! XD

    c ya soon! take care =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to this one too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this one has an intriguing plot. i'll definitely keep it in mind.

    hope you can stop by my WoW this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice. This is one of the many books I'm excited for.

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember reading about this one too-- I like the story premise-- remember the good ol' days (or the dark ages whatever lol) when we all used America Online and had dial up??? Haha, too funny! Thanks for sharing :)

    Also, I am totally stalking you by following you on your blog and on Twitter and adding your button to my site haha... stop by and see me sometime!

    You can see my WoW post for this week at the link below!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never read Jay Asher, but a lot of people love him. Love your WOW post. Here's my WOW post:

    http://livredeamour-booksoflove.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick!! I am super excited for this one!!
    check out my waiting on Wednesday!

    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-12-statistical.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the first I've heard of this book;I love the premise. Exciting!

    The Book Fiend

    ReplyDelete